Pages


Friday, September 14, 2012

Jewlery Storage

I have a lot of beautiful necklaces that I have purchased, and even  more that my talented sister-in law has made.  I was tired of them getting tangled in a big blob of chains and beads, so imagine how excited I was when I found these belt hangers.

This was the perfect hanging solution for my necklaces and I found them at the dollar store. Cha-ching!!!!  They are actually belt hangers, I guess if you have a lot of belts this is the solution.  I do not have a lot of belts but this was perfect for my necklaces.



I found these cup hooks at the local big box store for a couple of bucks.  I liked them because they screw right into the wall, no drilling!

It's like I am shopping at a display.  I love it!!!!
This is behind my bedroom door, so when the door is open you don't even know it's there.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment