Pages


Monday, September 10, 2012

Laundry, my arch-nemesis

Nothing drives me crazier than laundry.  My usual routine was to do laundry on Sundays.  Well, THAT does not work.  All that does is leave a HUGE pile of laundry that makes you want to throw every piece of clothing out and start fresh. This, of course, is not a practical solution.

This summer while on vacation, my  mother in law started talking about laundry.  (She knows I have a problem)  She told me that she makes sure she does a load everyday.  She has a daily schedule that she has followed since the kids were kids. (Thes "kids" are my husband, brother -in- laws, and sister-in- law; they are all married now with babies)  So of course the road to a happy marrige is to get along with your MIL, I said "Really? How does it work?"  I wrote it down and vowed to try and follow it when we got home from vacation.

Well we have been home from vacation for about 3 weeks and I must say so far so good.

This is what laundry looked  like on a good day.

Before: believe it or not I had already brought some clothes down to the laundry room.


 This what it looks like since I started the weekly schedule.  Hopefully I'll be able to maintain it.


After;  the kids are happy they can put clothes IN the hamper and out side of it :)
Here is the magic, or at least to me it is magic, list:






It really does help to see it and it is pretty so it makes me smile :)

Now go do some laundry !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment