Pages


Monday, February 11, 2013

Flowers: One bouquet, Three ways

My darling hubby buys me flowers every other Friday.  Up until a couple of months ago I took the bouquet out of the paper on placed it in a large vase.  I really didn't do much with it.  Then I saw on Mini Manor Blog that her husband also brought her flowers BUT she separated the bouquet in smaller ones and placed them around house.  Well, I have a bunch of little vases that I never knew what to do with, until now. 

Here is the original bouquet.  I put it in water while I gathered my supplies.

This one found a home in the living room.

This one will make its way to the bedroom.  I love the big white bloom.

This one is next to the cookies.  Cookies and flowers, does it get any better?
Now I have flowers around the house, not just the kitchen. I have to admit it was fun putting the little bouquets together.


I linked to Tuesday Treasures

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! More bang for the buck is always good. Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete