Pages


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Summer Purge: The Garage

After taking everything out of the attic we decided the garge would be next.
So we stalked the weather forecasts until we had a couple of sunny days and started to empty the contents of the garage onto the driveway.

We should have had a garage sale.

Ahhh, it's empty.
We will slowly but surely put everything back BUT it will be in zones.

Garden Zone
The garage is currently in the organizing stage.  Basically, I put everything into piles and decide what kind of bins, baskets, or buckets will work best to coral like items. Then we will start the beatification stage but we aren't there yet.

I am working on the sports zone, tool zone and seasonal zone.  I'll post as I go.

So here is my To Do list for the garge:

  • create zones,ie. sports, gardening, tools, etc...
  • find a spot for the lawn mower and snow blower.
  • create overhead storage for seasonal decorations(I'm thinking loft like)
  • put up drywall and paint
  • new garage door
  • fit the car

No comments:

Post a Comment