Pages


Monday, January 28, 2013

Family Chaos = A New Chair for the Livingroom?!

I must say that I am very fortunate to come from a large family, and have friends that are like family.  I also am blessed to have married a man with an equally large family.  This does, however, create some weekends when we are not home and have to juggle seeing multiple sides of the family.  That is what happened this weekend, so there was no time for home projects because we weren't there.

BUT we did end up with a new chair!  Turns out that Melissa's new house is 6 minutes away from IKEA!  Now I am sure you have heard of Ikea, but the nearest Ikea from our house is in either NJ or LI both of which are about an 1 hour and 30 minutes away from our house, so we have only been there once about 11 years ago.  Well, HOLY MOLY, was I excited the Sunday morning when Mel suggested we go.  I felt like I was at an amusement park.  Even my husband and kids enjoyed it!!!!!!! 

I will have pictures up soon of the new space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment